Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some of My Favorite Songs

I decided to make a list of some of the songs I have especially enjoyed over the years:

Mean Woman Blues (Roy Orbison)
Temptation Eyes (The Grass Roots)
Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple)
Vincent (Don Mclean)
Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini (Rachmaninoff)
Same Old Lang Syne (Dan Fogelberg)
I Heard Him Come (Jeff Goodrich)
Summer Song (Joe Satriani)
Surfing with the Alien (Joe Satriani)
Rock & Roll All Night (Kiss)
In My Daughter's Eyes (Martina McBride)
Who's Cryin' Now (Journey)
Beautiful (Christine Aguilera)
Beautiful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
Stairway to Heaven (Led Zepplin)
Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty)
Eruption (Van Halen)
Diary (Bread)
Sweet Child of Mine (Guns n' Roses)
The Long & Winding Road (The Beatles)
Hotel California (The Eagles)
What's Goin' On (Marvin Gaye)
Layla (Derek & the Dominos)
Fire & Ice (Pat Benatar)
All I Ever Wanted (Santana)
Knights in White Satin (The Moody Blues)
It's a Plain Shame (Peter Frampton)
I could Not Ask for More (Edwin McCain)
Passionate Kisses (Mary Chapin-Carpenter)
Butterfly Kisses (Bob Carlisle)
Love Shack (The B-52's)
Games People Play (Alan Parsons Project)
Learn to Fly (Foo Fighters)
Beautiful (Gordon Lightfoot)
But I Do Love You (Leann Rimes)

This is by no means complete. I admit it's a rather eclectic list, but there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite on your list is "Vincent." Makes me cry every time.

    ReplyDelete